1. Hello, I have unclaimed money amounting to 97 dollars from a gift card that was given to my husband. The gift card was bought at Family Sports Golf Center 7/26/2014. The total amount was 200 dollars and I have the receipt , my husband used some of it with the remaining amount being the 97 dollars. Steve passed away and I found the gift card. I contacted the golf center and they turned the remaining money over to you.
    Please tell me how I can apply and obtain the 97 dollars.
    Thank you,
    Juliana L. McClain, Steve’s wife

  2. We are a newspaper. You have to contact the State of Colorado. good luck.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.